View and download In-App Survey responses
Once your In-App Survey is live and users have started answering your questions, you can find and download the user’s responses from your methinks App Insights dashboard.
Topics covered in this article:
- View In-App Survey responses
- View the responses of another In-App Survey
- View which devices/users selected which responses
- Download In-App Survey responses
To view the In-App Survey responses:
- On your methinks App Insights dashboard,click on the In-App Survey drop-down menu button and select Results.
- Scroll down the results page to view all In-App Survey questions results.
To view which devices/users selected which answers:
- Click the survey response devices that you want to view.
- Review the answers on the right side of your screen.
To view the responses of another In-App Survey:
- Click on the drop-down arrow menu.
- Click to select the In-App Survey responses that you want to see.
To download the In-App Survey responses:
- Click on the three-dotted menu button.
- Click on Download Raw Data.
How to create an In-App Survey