How to add observers and moderators to an interview
On your Home dashboard, you can view all of your project’s upcoming interviews.
- To edit/add/remove moderators for an interview:
1. Click on the pencil (edit) icon.
2. Click on + to select the team member that you want to add as a moderator for the interview.
3. Click on - to remove the team member as a moderator for an interview.
- To edit/add/remove observers for an interview:
1. Click on the observer’s field.
2. Type the email address of the observers you want to invite to observe the interview.
3. Hit the Enter key to continue adding observers.
4. Click on the x symbol located beside the email to remove the observer.
Difference between moderator and observers in interviews
Moderators: can be seen, heard, and directly interact with interview participants. Only moderators can share/request screen sharing, send/receive media files, and send messages to participants on the participant’s chat.
Observers: can watch and hear the video interview feeds from moderators and participants but cannot directly interact with participants; cannot be seen or heard by anyone in the interview. Moderators and observers have a private chat channel in which they can exchange messages.